RE: [WM3az] Give Us Your Feedback!

  • Brandon
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 24, 2004
      I'd love to come; probably with some folks. Can only
      really do it on late Monday eve. Either way, I'll at
      least tell lots of people about the show. Both
      Paradise Lost, or just the first?

      Brandon
      --- "Litz, Jason Terrill" <Jason.Litz@...>

      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129l9dl1p/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=gr

      oups/S=1705809435:HM/EXP=1098481864/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http:/compa

      http://vote.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 24, 2004
        It's looking like we may not have many choices for show times on the day we select. It will likely
        be 7pm, unless otherwise noted.

        We'll be showing the first Paradise Lost ("Paradise Lost: The Child Murders of Robin Hood Hills").

        Thanks for the support, and hope you can find a way to make it!

        Bob

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Mark Ingram
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 25, 2004
          HI
          We are outta town until the 8th of NOV.
          Although we would really appreciate seeing the screening beacuse we have yet
          to see Paradise Lost.
          So if it falls on this day or after , please do let us know
          THANX
          Much Support
          V&ZED