College Times - WM3 Article

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 14, 2004
      All,

      There's some great press for our current Phoenix Art Benefit in the College Times this week! Go
      pick up a copy today! Page 16, can't miss us!

      You can also download a PDF version of this week's issue by clicking here :
      http://www.ecollegetimes.com/pages/ct/College_Times.pdf

      If you haven't gone by the show yet, drag a friend... in fact, drag 6.

      http://vote.yahoo.com
    • tony ash
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 14, 2004
        Bob & everyone,

        I have the shows splattered all over my calendar!

        http://www.artish.org

        If there are any other upcoming events or news you want to share, feel free
        to add it to the calendar or the forums on my site.

        Hope the benefit is doing well!

        Thanks,
        ~tonyash

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 14, 2004
          Tony,

          The thought just occurred to me. Why don't we have artish.org host the online edition of the
          Phoenix WM3 Art benefit? Right now, my pathetic attempt to put something in place is located at
          http://www.bob-buechler.com/wm3 - it's drastically incomplete because I haven't had time to follow
          up with any of it.

          Could you create a prominant place on your site to host these pieces, and I can handle the
          purchasing side of it?

          Thoughts?

          Bob

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 14, 2004
            Sorry all for the inbox clutter, this one was intended to go out privately to avoid too many list
            emails. My bad.

            Bob

            http://vote.yahoo.com