RE: [WM3az] WM3az meetings?

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11, 2004
      Terrill,

      My apologies for the delay. This were, and still kind of are a little hectic due to the art
      benefit. I'm trying to get shots of all the art up on a website so the world can browse and
      hopefully purchase it.

      Anyway, here's the info on the Perihelion table:

      We usually begin setting up around 7:30pm and host the table until Midnight, no later than 1am
      (depending on how busy it is).

      The gallery is located @ 1500 NW Grand Ave., Phoenix, 85007. It's on the exact corner of 15th ave,
      Grand ave, and Roosevelt. (basically the northwest corner of that six way intersection).

      We discuss the case with patrons of First Friday, hand out flyers, screen the documentaries, sell
      wm3.org support group stuff (shirts, etc), and collect donations to the Legal Defense Fund.

      Email Patrice if you would like to help out at one of these First Friday tables. Her email is
      patrice_lanus@...

      Did I miss anything? Let me know if you need any additional info, and again - sorry for the delay!

      Bob

      http://vote.yahoo.com