RE: [WM3az] WM3az meetings?

  • Litz, Jason Terrill
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11, 2004
      That is great information Bob, I asked about a wk ago about information and
      this is the first time anyone responded. Please give me any information
      that you have.

      I became interested in the case by a friend of mine in Wichita his wife
      worked for Dan Stidham during the case. I now live here in Phoenix.

      Thanks for any information you could supply about meetings etc.,

      Terrill

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 11, 2004
        Terrill,

        My apologies for the delay. This were, and still kind of are a little hectic due to the art
        benefit. I'm trying to get shots of all the art up on a website so the world can browse and
        hopefully purchase it.

        Anyway, here's the info on the Perihelion table:

        We usually begin setting up around 7:30pm and host the table until Midnight, no later than 1am
        (depending on how busy it is).

        The gallery is located @ 1500 NW Grand Ave., Phoenix, 85007. It's on the exact corner of 15th ave,
        Grand ave, and Roosevelt. (basically the northwest corner of that six way intersection).

        We discuss the case with patrons of First Friday, hand out flyers, screen the documentaries, sell
        wm3.org support group stuff (shirts, etc), and collect donations to the Legal Defense Fund.

        Email Patrice if you would like to help out at one of these First Friday tables. Her email is
        patrice_lanus@...

        Did I miss anything? Let me know if you need any additional info, and again - sorry for the delay!

        Bob

        http://vote.yahoo.com