Re: [WM3az] WM3 Benefit

  • wolfvision
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 23, 2004
      Hey Bob,

      I wouldn't be able to make it to the Sunday meeting.
      My family is helping me move and will be staying through Monday......and I am not sure what time we will be arriving in Az on Saturday....hopefully not the middle of the night.

      If you would like me to come to the gallery early on Friday, please let me know. I would love to help in any way I can.

      My E-mail will be shut down Friday night...the 24th, then I will be disconnected...no computer, no phone until Oct4th.

      Wolf
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 26, 2004
        Hi Patrice,

        Is the meeting for tonight going ahead as scheduled?

        Thanks,

        Jennifer Watson