Re: WM3 ART BENEFIT - GALLERY OPENING, 10/1/2004, 6:00 pm

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 17, 2004
      How much is the cost? I would love to go even though I can't
      volunteer and I need to know how much the tickets will be per person
      and how to order them. Thanks for any help.

      Branowen

      -- In WM3az@yahoogroups.com, WM3az@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Reminder from the Calendar of WM3az
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WM3az/cal
      >
      > WM3 ART BENEFIT - GALLERY OPENING
      > Friday October 1, 2004
      > 6:00 pm - 2:00 am
      > (This event does not repeat.)
      > (The next reminder for this event will be sent in 11 days, 4
      minutes.)
      > Event Location: Perihelion Arts Gallery & Bookstore
      > Street: 1500 NW Grand Ave.
      > City, State, Zip: Phoenix, AZ 85007
      > Phone: 480-232-0024
      >
      > Notes:
      > If you would like to help staff this event, please consider
      attending our 'Devil's Knot' book workshops throughout the coming
      months leading up to this event. We would love to have your help and
      the more informed you are the more help you can be!

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 18, 2004
        No cost. Free and open to the public. There will be smaller items for sale as well as a direct
        donation of any amount you may decide, but neither are required. Our main goal in this is to raise
        awareness, on as large a scale as possible for the case. It's also a fundraising effort, but to
        prohibit people, by any means, to access the information is self-defeating.

        Anyway, that's probably a much larger explination than you were after. Short version - bring as
        many people as you can fit in your car. ;-)

        http://vote.yahoo.com
      • megashub@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 18, 2004
          The text accompanying the calendar event notification recently sent is
          outdated. There are no longer Devil's Knot workshops being held, due
          to lack of interest. So we'll have a meeting prior to the opening, as
          indicated in the revised event information below:

          Please read the full event notice and press release here:

          http://www.wm3.org/live/newsevents/eventsitem.php?index=1&events_Id=75

          If you would like to help staff this event, please let us know ahead
          of time so you can be included in a meeting prior to the event to
          cover the latest case information so you can accurately talk about it
          with the public. We would love to have your help and the more informed
          you are the more help you can be!

          Thanks,
          Bob

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 24, 2004
            Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of WM3az
            WM3 ART BENEFIT - GALLERY OPENING

            Friday October 1, 2004
            6:00 pm - 2:00 am
            This event does not repeat.

            Event Location: Perihelion Arts Gallery & Bookstore
            Street: 1500 NW Grand Ave.
            City, State, Zip: Phoenix, AZ 85007
            Phone: 480-232-0024

            Notes:
            Please read the full event notice and press release here:

            http://www.wm3.org/live/newsevents/eventsitem.php?index=1&events_Id=75

            If you would like to help staff this event, please let us know ahead of time so you can be included in a meeting prior to the event to cover the latest case information so you can accurately talk about it with the public. We would love to have your help and the more informed you are the more help you can be!

            Yahoo! Greetings
            Send a Yahoo! Greeting.
            Birthday Reminders
            Set up birthday reminders!