Devil'sKnot workshop

  • Oderus Urungus
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2004
      Was wondering if they have a live music permit there?
      I am helping a friends band that really believes in this
      cause..mabye they can play
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 18, 2004
        At which venue are you referring? The coffee house where we were holding the DK workshops, or the
        art galleries where we're putting on the upcoming art benefit?

        Both do have this capability. What kind of music do they play?

        Thanks,
        Bob

        --- Oderus Urungus <leswarner1@...> wrote:

        > Was wondering if they have a live music permit there?
        > I am helping a friends band that really believes in this
        > cause..mabye they can play

        http://vote.yahoo.com
      • Les
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 18, 2004
          They are a horror rock band in the vain of the misfits.

          At which venue are you referring? The coffee house where we were holding the DK workshops, or the
          art galleries where we're putting on the upcoming art benefit?

          Both do have this capability. What kind of music do they play?

          Thanks,
          Bob

          --- Oderus Urungus <leswarner1@...> wrote:

          > Was wondering if they have a live music permit there?
          > I am helping a friends band that really believes in this
          > cause..mabye they can play

          http://vote.yahoo.com

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor