WM3 ART BENEFIT - GALLERY OPENING, 10/1/2004, 6:00 pm

  • WM3az@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 17, 2004
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of WM3az
      WM3 ART BENEFIT - GALLERY OPENING

      Friday October 1, 2004
      6:00 pm - 2:00 am
      This event does not repeat.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 11 days, 4 minutes.

      Event Location: Perihelion Arts Gallery & Bookstore
      Street: 1500 NW Grand Ave.
      City, State, Zip: Phoenix, AZ 85007
      Phone: 480-232-0024

      Notes:
      If you would like to help staff this event, please consider attending our 'Devil's Knot' book workshops throughout the coming months leading up to this event. We would love to have your help and the more informed you are the more help you can be!

      Yahoo! Greetings
      Send a Yahoo! Greeting.
      Birthday Reminders
      Set up birthday reminders!

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 17, 2004
        How much is the cost? I would love to go even though I can't
        volunteer and I need to know how much the tickets will be per person
        and how to order them. Thanks for any help.

        Branowen

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 18, 2004
          No cost. Free and open to the public. There will be smaller items for sale as well as a direct
          donation of any amount you may decide, but neither are required. Our main goal in this is to raise
          awareness, on as large a scale as possible for the case. It's also a fundraising effort, but to
          prohibit people, by any means, to access the information is self-defeating.

          Anyway, that's probably a much larger explination than you were after. Short version - bring as
          many people as you can fit in your car. ;-)

          http://vote.yahoo.com
        • megashub@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 18, 2004
            The text accompanying the calendar event notification recently sent is
            outdated. There are no longer Devil's Knot workshops being held, due
            to lack of interest. So we'll have a meeting prior to the opening, as
            indicated in the revised event information below:

            Please read the full event notice and press release here:

            http://www.wm3.org/live/newsevents/eventsitem.php?index=1&events_Id=75

            If you would like to help staff this event, please let us know ahead
            of time so you can be included in a meeting prior to the event to
            cover the latest case information so you can accurately talk about it
            with the public. We would love to have your help and the more informed
            you are the more help you can be!

            Thanks,
            Bob

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 24, 2004
              Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of WM3az
              WM3 ART BENEFIT - GALLERY OPENING

              Friday October 1, 2004
              6:00 pm - 2:00 am
              This event does not repeat.

              Event Location: Perihelion Arts Gallery & Bookstore
              Street: 1500 NW Grand Ave.
              City, State, Zip: Phoenix, AZ 85007
              Phone: 480-232-0024

              Notes:
              Please read the full event notice and press release here:

              http://www.wm3.org/live/newsevents/eventsitem.php?index=1&events_Id=75

              If you would like to help staff this event, please let us know ahead of time so you can be included in a meeting prior to the event to cover the latest case information so you can accurately talk about it with the public. We would love to have your help and the more informed you are the more help you can be!