Volunteers for Oct event

  • Patrice Lanus
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11 8:32 PM
      Hey all --

      As most of you know, we have a huge benefit art show coming up on October
      1st. While we want everyone to come out and see the show, we also need a
      few volunteers to come out specifically to help. As we've found out
      recently, a surprisingly small number of people have actually heard about
      the case, and we want to make sure that anyone who even walks past the
      gallery sees the name and, hopefully, gets some information about the case.

      We need at least 2 people (but preferably 4-6) to run the information table.
      You will be handing out fliers, selling t-shirts, screening the
      documentaries, and most importantly answering questions about the case and
      the show. Obviously, the number of people who volunteer to help will
      determine how long you actually need to work at the table. If we only get
      two people, they will be in for a really long night (for safety and
      peace-of-mind reasons, we DO NOT want to have someone sitting out there
      alone).

      Because there has been so much rumor and misinformation surrounding the case
      from the beginning, we think that it is important that we try to give out
      the most accurate information possible. So, I will be holding a small
      meeting for the volunteers (and anyone else who is interested) so we can go
      over the basics and talk about the questions you will most likely hear.
      I'll send out time/date info later.

      So...if you are at all interested in coming out and being a part of this
      event (even for a few hours), please let me know. So we don't clog
      everyone's inboxes, please repy directly to me (patrice_lanus@...).

      Thanks!
      Patrice
    • ashley lewis