You're invited to an event!

  • megashub@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2004
      Bob would like you to attend an event:

      West Memphis Three Awareness Table

      Hello all, this is a notice of our upcoming table event, once again at the highly-successful venue Perihelion Arts Gallery and Bookstore. Please check out the details of this event (including when, address, times etc) at the myspace.com link contained in this message. Thanks!

      Click here to view the event details and RSVP!

      http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=events.detail&eventID=1073.57976&hashcode=DEA17A71-E75A-4FA2-9440-634ED4CABF4D

      You received this email because someone who knows you
      sent you an invitation to an event listed on MySpace.com

      If you want to prevent any invitation emails from MySpace members
      in the future, you can click here:

      http://www.myspace.com/misc/block.cfm?l=e&iid=DEA17A71-E75A-4FA2-9440-634ED4CABF4D

      or send a single blank email with the subject line "BLOCK" to:

      mailto:privacy@...

      You can also block future invitations or direct any other inquiries
      by regular postal mail to:

      MySpace.com 6060 Center Drive, Suite 300, Los Angeles, CA 90045 USA