Devil's Knot Book Workshop, cont'd.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2004
      All,

      Due to lack of interest, the DK Book workshops we had planned are being posponed until such time
      as we receive enough RSVPs. Please, if you'd like to attend these workshops (or even just one of
      them), please let us know via a reply to this message or a private email to megashub@....

      As a reminder, we'll be tabling at the upcoming Artlink First Friday event coming up in one week's
      time on August 6th, out at Perihelion Arts Gallery and Bookstore, 1500 NW Grand Ave, Phoenix, AZ.
      Stop by, discuss the case and support the WM3.

      Thanks,
      Bob

      =====
      "It is always a simple matter to drag people along ... Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country."
      Hermann Goering - Nuremberg
      "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights ... That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government..."
      Declaration of Independence

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail