Re: [WM3az] Hello,

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2004
      Les,

      Great to hear from you! Welcome to the list. We have two events coming up, the closest of which is on July 31st. We're meeting at a coffee house in Tempe to begin a detailed exploration of Mara Leveritt's book 'Devil's Knot'. We're planning 4 meetings (5 if needed) which will span the entire book. If you're interested in participating (we'd LOVE to have you!), please let me know and I can send you all the location and time information (or you can read the message archive and find it that way).

      The second event is on October 1st, where the Phoenix WM3 Support Group (us) will be hosting the opening night of a HUGE dual-gallery Art Benefit show in downtown Phoenix. We have nationally-acclaimed artists as well as many successful local artists contributing pieces for this show, there will be low-dollar merchandise available, signed copies of albums and books from numerous celebrity supporters and there's a big possibility of some surprise guest speakers. Time / Place information is also available on this one, just let me know.

      Also, to everyone who may be reading this, if you're planning on attending the book review next Saturday (July 31), please read through the first five chapters as this will be the basis of our discussion for the evening.

      Les, thank you for joining us, I look forward to working with you.

      Bob Buechler

      Oderus Urungus <leswarner1@...> wrote:
      I just joined the group today. I have ben interested in this case
      for about 3 to 4 years now and have sent numerous contributions and
      books to Damien.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      "It is always a simple matter to drag people along ... Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country."
      Hermann Goering - Nuremberg
      "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights ... That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government..."
      Declaration of Independence