Oct. 8 Screening - DISREGARD PREVIOUS EMAIL

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2003
      Greetings!

      Patrice and I would like to formally thank all of you for
      making our inaugural meeting / screening a resounding
      success!

      We started a bit late to help those who had to find the
      place get situated, and consequently finished screening the
      film at 10.

      The Q & A session after the screening was fantastic. You
      all raised some fantastic questions and I'm really
      encouraged by all of your enthusiasm!

      We look forward to working with all of you on getting the
      word out about the WM3, and any projects or talks we can
      make happen!

      Please put in your two cents about your preferred date and
      time to hold the screening of the sequel 'Paradise Lost 2:
      Revelations' as soon as you can.

      We need to get moving on this immediately so we can meet
      media deadlines and get it properly advertised.

      It's this last note about advertising where we REALLY need
      your help. As we're a small group, any and all of you who
      can lend a hand passing out flyers, talking with teachers,
      etc would be fantastic. We're always looking for any ideas
      or brainstorms you may have about future events!

      Also, as many of you assuredly have more questions
      regarding the case, please do send them to the list and we
      will do our best in providing the most accurate answers as
      we can. We are in almost daily communication with the folks
      over at WM3.org.

      Thanks again, and we hope to talk with you all soon!

      Sincerely,
      Bob & Patrice

      =====
      "I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, 'I Drank What?'"
      - Real Genius

      http://shopping.yahoo.com
    • Jacob B.
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 12, 2003
        Bob - Good to hear from you.

        Regarding the next screening, I can only do it on
        Sunday, Monday and Wednesday evenings. Of course, I'm
        only one person so if it doesn't happen on those
        nights, that's understandable.

        Have a good one.

        Jacob

        http://shopping.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 12, 2003
          Jacob,

          Great to hear from you.

          Thanks for your availability!

          Once we get enough of the requests from the group, and see
          which option best suits the majority, we'll let everyone
          know. But until then, all, please keep sending in your
          ideas and availability as well.

          Thanks,
          Bob

          =====