Re: [WM3az] DNA Testing Results

  • donziap howard
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23 9:17 PM
      Yep it sure is. But in due time just keep in mind that the prosecutor Brent Davis is determined to keep these locked in there and long and behold there is a reason why. He is running for a higher position and he needs his votes. Anyhow any new information is good information. So lets just keep our hopes high!

      David Hoyt <dhoytinaz@...> wrote: Isn't it amazing! My visits to the website had slowed down due to the total lack of information, then I happened to look friday or saturday and almost fell out of my chair.

      How weird that Terry Hobbs is all of a sudden front and center. And how cool that since the WMPD questioned him, the case is, kinda sorta, back open.

      What is that down at the end of this tunnel? Is that....light? I think it might be.

      Dave Hoyt