Re: [WM3az] KARK interview with Mara

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2007
      Wolf,

      It's the opinion of the higher-ups that the story about Mara's comments doesn't really warrant its own news posting, as it really doesn't provide any additional information. It's important WM3.org's focus remain on Riordan's official interview for the time being.

      The content about Davis meeting with the Defense will need to be independently confirmed before it can be provided as fact. It's entirely too early in this story to post vague timetables to which many people will set their hearts and emotions. So, for now, we're going to continue to watch this situation as it unfolds like everyone else and post only the relevant, substantiated news as it happens. It's really the only responsible position to take, when it comes to WM3.org.

      So, in waaay too many words, keep sending me stuff like this as you find it, as long as it's from reliable sources like KARK.

      Thanks again,
      Bob