Re: [WM3az] Fw: KARK NEWS

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 3, 2007
      Yeah, I just posted it on WM3.org, as you'll notice. ;-)

      Be sure and watch the video as Jason suggests, it loads fast and it's nice to see it getting news coverage.

      KARK has been pretty tenacious about covering the WM3 case, often running stories where other stations and publications ignore it.

      Wolf, thanks for being on top of the topica list and sending in the information.

      Bob