Re: [WM3az] Fw: KARK NEWS

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 3, 2007
      Yep, go to http://www.kark.com/content/fulltext/?cid=54060

      I went and confirmed it too when I read this.

      The story doesn't outline anything specific, but it does hint at a timeline for when the defense team will be acting. But it's important to understand that this is as much about timing and poise as it is about preparedness and thoroughness. So they may decide to file tomorrow or they may decide to wait months. It's hard to say.

      That said, I don't think the courts have given them much wiggle room with which to maneuver. They put a time limit on how much time the Defense has to file once the DNA testing has been completed, so if that's the case and it IS complete, we'll see movement in weeks, not months, as the story suggests.

      In any case, hold on to your butts, this is likely going to get very interesting very quickly.

      Bob

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 3, 2007
        Thanks, Bob. Riordan's "hints" sound promising, though. I'm crossing my
        fingers!

        On 2/3/07, Bob B. <megashub@...> wrote:

        > Yep, go to http://www.kark.com/content/fulltext/?cid=54060
        >
        > I went and confirmed it too when I read this.
        >
        > The story doesn't outline anything specific, but it does hint at a
        > timeline for when the defense team will be acting. But it's important to
        > understand that this is as much about timing and poise as it is about
        > preparedness and thoroughness. So they may decide to file tomorrow or they
        > may decide to wait months. It's hard to say.
        >
        > That said, I don't think the courts have given them much wiggle room with
        > which to maneuver. They put a time limit on how much time the Defense has to
        > file once the DNA testing has been completed, so if that's the case and it
        > IS complete, we'll see movement in weeks, not months, as the story suggests.
        >
        > In any case, hold on to your butts, this is likely going to get very
        > interesting very quickly.
        >
        > Bob

        FREE THE WEST MEMPHIS THREE!
        http://www.wm3.org

      • Litz, Jason
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 3, 2007

          On 2/3/07, wolfvision <wolfvision@... <mailto:wolfvision%40cox.net> > wrote:

          > Watch this live report.

          FREE THE WEST MEMPHIS THREE!
          http://www.wm3.org <http://www.wm3.org>

        • Litz, Jason
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 3, 2007
            www.kark.com/content/fulltext/?cid=54060
            Make sure you watch the vid

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 3, 2007
              Yeah, I just posted it on WM3.org, as you'll notice. ;-)

              Be sure and watch the video as Jason suggests, it loads fast and it's nice to see it getting news coverage.

              KARK has been pretty tenacious about covering the WM3 case, often running stories where other stations and publications ignore it.

              Wolf, thanks for being on top of the topica list and sending in the information.

              Bob