Re: new member

  • Ive been called worse!
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 8, 2006
      --- In WM3az@yahoogroups.com, "forsaken_darkstar"
      <ultimate_darkstar@...> wrote:

      > Hello to Everyone
      >
      > I am writing this to introduce myself. My name is Margaret and I
      live
      > in the North West side of Phoenix. I am a new member and would
      like
      > to get to know everyone, soon.
      >
      > I have been following this case for about three years now, and
      would
      > like to know what I can do to help spread the word about the
      injustice
      > done to the West Memphis Three.
      >
      > Well that is all for now and look forward to hearing from everyone.
      >
      > -Margaret

      HEllo Margaret.My name is Lisa and I'm pretty active on this page so
      we'll probably run into each other often. It is wonderful that you
      would like to get involved.We have done soooo much to try and get
      these innocent three men released from prison. Thank you sooooo much
      for joining.
    • forsaken_darkstar
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 9, 2006
        hey if you ever need some help with passing out info, i am here and
        available at all times. all you need to is say when.
        -margaret

        > HEllo Margaret.My name is Lisa and I'm pretty active on this page so
        > we'll probably run into each other often. It is wonderful that you
        > would like to get involved.We have done soooo much to try and get
        > these innocent three men released from prison. Thank you sooooo much
        > for joining.

      • Ive been called worse!
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 13, 2006
          <ultimate_darkstar@...> wrote:

          > hey if you ever need some help with passing out info, i am here and
          > available at all times. all you need to is say when.
          > -margaret
          > > >
          > > HEllo Margaret.My name is Lisa and I'm pretty active on this page
          so
          > > we'll probably run into each other often. It is wonderful that you
          > > would like to get involved.We have done soooo much to try and get
          > > these innocent three men released from prison. Thank you sooooo
          much
          > > for joining.

          THAT WOULD BE FANTASTIC. I WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH INFO!!!