Re: [WM3az] new member

  • wolfvision
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 7, 2006
      Hi Margaret,

      I am wolfvision and I live near the northwest border of Phoenix.
      Here are some links to the case:

      www.wm3.org

      Lots of topics to discuss on the message board.

      Your link to the documents:

      www.callahan.8k.com

      Feel free to ask any questions or start a topic to discuss.

      The Wolf
      ps. Bob.......where have you been?
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 8, 2006
        --- In WM3az@yahoogroups.com, "forsaken_darkstar"
        <ultimate_darkstar@...> wrote:

        > Hello to Everyone
        >
        > I am writing this to introduce myself. My name is Margaret and I
        live
        > in the North West side of Phoenix. I am a new member and would
        like
        > to get to know everyone, soon.
        >
        > I have been following this case for about three years now, and
        would
        > like to know what I can do to help spread the word about the
        injustice
        > done to the West Memphis Three.
        >
        > Well that is all for now and look forward to hearing from everyone.
        >
        > -Margaret

        HEllo Margaret.My name is Lisa and I'm pretty active on this page so
        we'll probably run into each other often. It is wonderful that you
        would like to get involved.We have done soooo much to try and get
        these innocent three men released from prison. Thank you sooooo much
        for joining.
      • forsaken_darkstar
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 9, 2006
          hey if you ever need some help with passing out info, i am here and
          available at all times. all you need to is say when.
          -margaret

          > HEllo Margaret.My name is Lisa and I'm pretty active on this page so
          > we'll probably run into each other often. It is wonderful that you
          > would like to get involved.We have done soooo much to try and get
          > these innocent three men released from prison. Thank you sooooo much
          > for joining.

        • Ive been called worse!
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 13, 2006
            <ultimate_darkstar@...> wrote:

            > hey if you ever need some help with passing out info, i am here and
            > available at all times. all you need to is say when.
            > -margaret
            > > >
            > > HEllo Margaret.My name is Lisa and I'm pretty active on this page
            so
            > > we'll probably run into each other often. It is wonderful that you
            > > would like to get involved.We have done soooo much to try and get
            > > these innocent three men released from prison. Thank you sooooo
            much
            > > for joining.

            THAT WOULD BE FANTASTIC. I WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH INFO!!!