new member

  • forsaken_darkstar
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 7, 2006
      Hello to Everyone

      I am writing this to introduce myself. My name is Margaret and I live
      in the North West side of Phoenix. I am a new member and would like
      to get to know everyone, soon.

      I have been following this case for about three years now, and would
      like to know what I can do to help spread the word about the injustice
      done to the West Memphis Three.

      Well that is all for now and look forward to hearing from everyone.

      -Margaret
    • wolfvision
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 7, 2006
        Hi Margaret,

        I am wolfvision and I live near the northwest border of Phoenix.
        Here are some links to the case:

        www.wm3.org

        Lots of topics to discuss on the message board.

        Your link to the documents:

        www.callahan.8k.com

        Feel free to ask any questions or start a topic to discuss.

        The Wolf
        ps. Bob.......where have you been?
        I am writing this to introduce myself. My name is Margaret and I live
        in the North West side of Phoenix. I am a new member and would like
        to get to know everyone, soon.

        I have been following this case for about three years now, and would
        like to know what I can do to help spread the word about the injustice
        done to the West Memphis Three.

        Well that is all for now and look forward to hearing from everyone.

        -Margaret

      • Ive been called worse!
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 8, 2006
          --- In WM3az@yahoogroups.com, "forsaken_darkstar"
          <ultimate_darkstar@...> wrote:

          > Hello to Everyone
          >
          > I am writing this to introduce myself. My name is Margaret and I
          live
          > in the North West side of Phoenix. I am a new member and would
          like
          > to get to know everyone, soon.
          >
          > I have been following this case for about three years now, and
          would
          > like to know what I can do to help spread the word about the
          injustice
          > done to the West Memphis Three.
          >
          > Well that is all for now and look forward to hearing from everyone.
          >
          > -Margaret

          HEllo Margaret.My name is Lisa and I'm pretty active on this page so
          we'll probably run into each other often. It is wonderful that you
          would like to get involved.We have done soooo much to try and get
          these innocent three men released from prison. Thank you sooooo much
          for joining.
        • forsaken_darkstar
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 9, 2006
            hey if you ever need some help with passing out info, i am here and
            available at all times. all you need to is say when.
            -margaret

            > HEllo Margaret.My name is Lisa and I'm pretty active on this page so
            > we'll probably run into each other often. It is wonderful that you
            > would like to get involved.We have done soooo much to try and get
            > these innocent three men released from prison. Thank you sooooo much
            > for joining.

          • Ive been called worse!
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 13, 2006
              <ultimate_darkstar@...> wrote:

              > hey if you ever need some help with passing out info, i am here and
              > available at all times. all you need to is say when.
              > -margaret
              > > >
              > > HEllo Margaret.My name is Lisa and I'm pretty active on this page
              so
              > > we'll probably run into each other often. It is wonderful that you
              > > would like to get involved.We have done soooo much to try and get
              > > these innocent three men released from prison. Thank you sooooo
              much
              > > for joining.

              THAT WOULD BE FANTASTIC. I WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH INFO!!!