Re: [WM3az] Re: Worldwide Awareness Day

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 25, 2006
      If the west campus is criminal justice-heavy, perhaps approach a professor about the case. More than likely they've heard about it, and maybe even talked about it in class before. Many criminal justice prof's use this case in class all the time. Finding one who's a supporter will open up massive doors for the support efforts on the university grounds.

      Would you be willing/able to feel them out?

      donziap howard <donziap@...> wrote: I don't know about the main campus where it should be held, but I do go to the west campus. I did go to the local to national justice rally at the main asu. If there are more rallies there, then maybe I can talk to some of the organizers. Or..... if you would prefer the campus I attend at, I can also find out more information on how to approach this idea. I think either campus will due, but the plus to the the west campus is, because there are alot of criminal justice students like myself there and I would think they would have interest in this particular case regarding the injustice and perhaps will even to step up to help. Anyhow its just an idea. Well, if there are better ideas out there, let me know how I can help. Have a great day!