Re: [WM3az] Re: Met my fiance here, hehe

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2005
      Sadly, it's come down to such automation these days, that most spammers don't even know which
      avenues their software takes to mass distribute their spam. They set it up with a few parameters
      (such as "groups.yahoo.com") and watch it go.

      Annoyingly simple, and thusly widespread.

      Ahh well! Onward and upward.

      Bob

      http://farechase.yahoo.com