Re: [WM3az] HBO Documentaries - Anyone Interested?

    Message 1 of 38 , Oct 10, 2005
      I did not purchase the US version, in favor of receiving both PL1 and PL2 on DVD with one
      purchase, plus the 22 minutes of recent case discussion featuring lead defense attorney Dennis
      Rhiordan talking about relatively recent case updates, straight from the team itself. This footage
      was recorded during their conference held in New York, earlier this year.

      Also, I happen to be an avid DVD enthusiast... and I've found that when a film is released with
      extra footage, it is usually apparent why it was cut out of the film in the first place and
      therefore tends to be lacking in much value after the fact. This is not always the case, I
      realize, so it might be interesting to see the cutting room floor of Paradise Lost 1.

      For the sake of not keeping everyone out all night long, I believe we should stick with the
      original theatrical version of Paradise Lost 1 (running time: 2.5 hours) and the 22-minute
      Rhiordan feature for one night, with the sequal shown on a different night shortly thereafter.

      Sound like a plan?

      Thanks,
      Bob

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • samantha63@netzero.net
      Message 38 of 38 , Oct 26, 2005
        Bob---- so nice to hear from you---remember me? I would love to help draw a crowd for this event. Seems like the boys might get their day in court after all and we will definitely need to start working towards Jesse and Jason's release. Let me know--- I will spread the word---flier and all that jazz---give me a date and time---ok? RIggs