HBO Documentaries - Anyone Interested?

    Message 1 of 38 , Oct 10, 2005
      All,

      After all this fantastic discussion about the case, I am curious how many on this list would be
      interested in watching both of the HBO Documentaries?

      I have a friendly venue in town that has already preliminarily agreed to screen them. It features
      a full bar, soft drinks, water, etc. and a kitchen for a bite to eat.

      If there's room in their schedule, we could get this set up in a few weeks time, and hold a
      face-to-face case discussion afterwards for those interested.

      Thoughts?
      Bob

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • samantha63@netzero.net
      Message 38 of 38 , Oct 26, 2005
        Bob---- so nice to hear from you---remember me? I would love to help draw a crowd for this event. Seems like the boys might get their day in court after all and we will definitely need to start working towards Jesse and Jason's release. Let me know--- I will spread the word---flier and all that jazz---give me a date and time---ok? RIggs