Re: [WM3az] Tell me this isn't true

  • wolfvision
    Message 1 of 38 , Oct 5, 2005
      Bob,

      When you have a moment, please e-mail me.

      Wolf

      Message 38 of 38 , Oct 26, 2005
        Bob---- so nice to hear from you---remember me? I would love to help draw a crowd for this event. Seems like the boys might get their day in court after all and we will definitely need to start working towards Jesse and Jason's release. Let me know--- I will spread the word---flier and all that jazz---give me a date and time---ok? RIggs