Re: [WM3az] Hi,

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2005
      Priscilla,

      Nice to meet you! Glad you found us! Are you in Arizona, by any chance?

      My name is Bob Buechler, and I arrange events in and around the Phoenix area. I'm also a member of
      the myspace groups. ;-) That's a fantastic way of spreading the word, nicely done!

      Talk to you soon,
      Bob

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • robin.e.esposito@asu.edu
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26, 2005
        Hi Bob,
        This e-mail reached me by accident. Hope that all is going well with regards
        to the WM3. Have a great day :)
        -Robin Esposito