Paradise Lost 1 - FINALLY ON DVD

    Message 1 of 38 , Aug 25, 2005
      Hello all,

      This is a notice to inform everyone that HBO's first documentary on the West Memphis Three is
      finally available on DVD. For years now, only Paradise Lost 2 has been widely available, leaving
      most of the general public in the dark about how this horrible injustice originally came to pass.

      Now, for the first time in the US, HBO and Docudrama are making this groundbreaking film widely
      available.

      Depending on your depth of interest, there are two options available to you:

      The UK Version (which is region-free and will play without issues in the US) includes several
      pieces of additional material, some of which is quite recent. Included in this version is a recent
      press conference held by Damien's legal team, outlining some of the latest case updates. It also
      includes deleted scenes and other previously unseen material. Here's the link to the UK Version:
      http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0009OJ92M/ref=ase_freethewestmemph/202-4240898-4887830

      The US Version includes most of this material, but does not include the legal team press
      conference. Here's the link to the US version:
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000AYEIY0/freethewestmemph/002-9062967-1318468

      Thanks!
      Bob Buechler

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • samantha63@netzero.net
      Message 38 of 38 , Oct 26, 2005
        Bob---- so nice to hear from you---remember me? I would love to help draw a crowd for this event. Seems like the boys might get their day in court after all and we will definitely need to start working towards Jesse and Jason's release. Let me know--- I will spread the word---flier and all that jazz---give me a date and time---ok? RIggs