Post-Mortem: WM3 World Awareness Day 2005

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2005
      I want to take a moment to thank all of you who came out in support of
      the WM3 this weekend. Events like these cannot be successful without
      the backbone of dedicated supporters like all of you to help usher in
      those who are sadly ignorant of this most critical cause.

      For those of you who missed either night, you missed something
      unforgettably cool. I don't think those of us who WERE there will
      forget either night for a VERY long time.

      Some of you were curious about the filming/recording taking place over
      the weekend. There were two reasons for this:

      1) Joe Berlinger and Bruce Sinofsky of HBO (the same duo who brought
      us Paradise Lost 1&2) asked us to record it and send the show to them
      for possible inclusion in Paradise Lost 3, currently in production.
      The intent is to montage World Awareness Day in order to illustrate
      the mass out-pouring of support the WM3 still receive, 12 years after
      their wrongful incarceration.

      2) We're toying around with the possibility of producing and releasing
      a live CD and/or DVD of both events, depending entirely on cost. We
      know of a very few people that might be able/willing to donate their
      talents to this, but if you happen to know of anyone PLEASE let reply
      to this and let us know!

      Keep your eyes peeled on your email over the next few days, as we'll
      be sending out links to pictures and POSSIBLY video clips of the events.

      Thank you all again, you have no idea how much we and the WM3
      appreciate it.

      Sincerely,
      Bob

      PS: Who'd be up for a film screening of Paradise Lost??