Re: [WM3az] Event

  • christina fritz
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 25, 2003
      I would like to post flyers if you still need the
      help. I would also like to attend the event. Let me
      know what I can do to help. Christina
      --- "Bob B." <megashub@...> wrote:
      > All,
      >
      > This notice is to inform all of you that we're
      > concluding the planning stages of our next big
      > event. At this time, we'd like to hear from all of
      > you so we know who can be available to help out,
      > both before the event to help spread the word (post
      > flyers, talk to teachers, etc), and during.
      >
      > The tentative date of this event is the third
      > Saturday in January. January, 20 2004.
      >
      > More details about the event will follow soon, as we
      > set them in stone.
      >
      > Please reply to this message to let us know your
      > availability.
      >
      > Thanks!
      > Bob

      > removed]

      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
      http://companion.yahoo.com/
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 25, 2003
        Christina,

        Great to hear back from you! A few amazing things has happened since last we met, and a few other, potentially large opportunities have arisen because of them. Our event may consequently delay a few more weeks to make room. When we finalize some of our new plans, we'll release the confirmed info and start gathering helpers!

        Thanks again for your follow-up, and I hope to get out there soon and start spreading the word.

        Bob

        --- "Bob B." <megashub@...> wrote:
        > All,
        >
        > This notice is to inform all of you that we're
        > concluding the planning stages of our next big
        > event. At this time, we'd like to hear from all of
        > you so we know who can be available to help out,
        > both before the event to help spread the word (post
        > flyers, talk to teachers, etc), and during.
        >
        > The tentative date of this event is the third
        > Saturday in January. January, 20 2004.
        >
        > More details about the event will follow soon, as we
        > set them in stone.
        >
        > Please reply to this message to let us know your
        > availability.
        >
        > Thanks!
        > Bob

        > removed]

        Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
        http://companion.yahoo.com/

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        "I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, 'I Drank What?'"
        - Real Genius