90WM3 Table & Case Update

    Jan 4, 2005
      Hello all,

      I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful holiday!

      We just wanted to inform everyone that our typical monthly visit to Perihelion Arts Gallery and
      Bookstore for Artlink's monthly First Friday events will most likely not happen this month due to
      inclement weather.

      We do still sell shirts, dog tags, bracelets etc locally, so if anyone needs or would like to
      purchase any of this merchandise to support the case, please feel free to let us know and we'll
      make arrangements.

      While I have everyone here, I'd like to take the opportunity to (briefly) update everyone on where
      the legal battle stands at this moment:

      Right now, Damien's legal team is waiting on word back from the Arkansas State Supreme Court as to
      whether or not it will formally reopen his case (which may grant Damien [and possibly Jason] a new
      trial) on the grounds of juror misconduct.

      Recently, Damien's defense team uncovered startling evidence and first-hand confessions of at
      least two jurors which show that they had clearly and plainly considered external information
      which was expressly forbidden by the judge.

      Please keep your eyes peeled to wm3.org (http://www.wm3.org) for the latest developments!

      And, as always, feel free to post any questions or confusions here and we'll do our best to
      clarify anything and everything.

      Thanks for all of your support and we look forward to seeing you all out at Perihelion Arts, First
      Friday in February!

      Sincerely,
      Bob Buechler

      PS: If anyone would be interested in getting involved with the group directly and assisting us in
      holding awareness and fundraising events, let us know!

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic