56Re: [WM3az] WM3az meetings?

    Oct 11, 2004
      Sure do!

      We host a table at every First Friday in front of Perihelion Arts. While we occasionally find
      opportunities elsewhere, this is our regular location on the first Friday of every month.

      (More information on this is available if anyone would like it).

      If you have a lead on any great spots or events in which to host a table, please let us know and
      we'll explore them immediately.

      PS: Great piece! Thank you so much for submitting a piece for the benefit!

      --- Brandon Huigens <brandon_huigens@...> wrote:

      > Hey guys--
      > My name is Brandon - my girlfriend and I have the 'Shenanigans' peice
      > in the Trunk Space benefit show. Do you guys ever host any type of
      > meetings or get-togethers, for the purpose of fund-raising/helping
      > other groups involved?
      > Just wondering...
      > Thanks!

      Do You Yahoo!?