39Re: [WM3az] re: last event

    Sep 11, 2004
      We had tenatively planned a series of Devil's Knot book workshops to help our supporters learn the in's and out's of the case so they could be properly informed when talking to the public regarding the case.

      Unfortunately we had to cancel them due to lack of interest.

      We've been running the tables at the First Friday events as a regular thing. With the art benefit coming up so very soon, we've been focusing entirely on that. A press release is just around the corner which will fully detail the event. Keep on the lookout for it.

      Re: the WM3 case - nothing new yet. We're all waiting on the DNA results to come back to the legal team and for them to release that information to the public. That will likely happen in the form of their next legal move. We expect that move to take place sometime in the next few months. I wish I had a more precise estimate for you, but the legal team keep understably reclusive.

      Like I said, keep your eyes peeled here for the latest updates on the event and the case.. and OF COURSE, send us any questions about the case!

      Bob

      xtriggsxt <samantha63@...> wrote:
      Hey, I just got signed up and I see the event has allready passed.
      How was it ? Any new info on the WM3?

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      "It is always a simple matter to drag people along ... Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country."
      Hermann Goering - Nuremberg
      "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights ... That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government..."
      Declaration of Independence