28EVENT NOTICE - HUGE WM3 ART BENEFIT!

    Jul 14, 2004
      This is an EVENT NOTICE!

      When: October 1st, 2004 - 6pm to well past midnight
      Where: Perihelion Arts Gallery & Bookstore (www.perihelionarts.com)
      1500 NW Grand Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85007
      Why: Fundraising Event - all proceeds donated to the WM3 Legal Defense Fund

      Details :

      The Phoenix WM3 Support Group is proud to announce a night of phenominal art from the nations leading artists - all in support of the West Memphis Three.

      This is a preliminary notice to the support group mailing list. A formal press release is being drafted - pending some final details. The full story on this show will be available at that time, but until then - here's an extremely partial list of artists participating in the show:

      Chad Robertson (chadrobertson.com)
      Emmeric James Konrad (emmeric.com)
      The Pizz (thepizz.com)
      Todd Schorr (toddschorr.com)
      Eric White (ewhite.com)
      Luke Chueh (lukechueh.com)
      Elizabeth Mcgrath (elizabethmcgrath.com)
      Rebecca 7
      Shane Swank
      Jason D'Aquino (jasondaquino.com)

      Aside from the major works of art, we'll also have numerous prints and small merchandise available.

      Emmeric James Konrad will be performing at the opening, creating another one of his signature pieces throughout the evening LIVE in front of the gallery audience!

      When the final press release gets sent out, we'll post a copy of it here for everyone to review. Sit tight! MUCH more to follow!

      Bob

      PS: Yes, we're looking for all the help we can get to staff this event with supporters. If you haven't jumped in and lent a hand yet - now is the time!