      From: "Bob B." <megashub@...>

      Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 16:18:15
      To:wm3az@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [WM3az] DNA Testing Results

      The time has finally come. The DNA evidence is in, and the news is
      exciting! If you've been waiting for a BIG break in this case (who
      hasn't?!), then you've GOT to check this out.

      http://www.wm3 <http://www.wm3.org/live/newsevents/newsitem.php?index=1&news_Id=131> org/live/newsevents/newsitem.php?index=1&news_Id=131

      Pass it on.