      From: forsaken_darkstar
      To: WM3az@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 7:20 PM
      Subject: [WM3az] new member

      Hello to Everyone

      I am writing this to introduce myself. My name is Margaret and I live
      in the North West side of Phoenix. I am a new member and would like
      to get to know everyone, soon.

      I have been following this case for about three years now, and would
      like to know what I can do to help spread the word about the injustice
      done to the West Memphis Three.

      Well that is all for now and look forward to hearing from everyone.

      -Margaret