19Re: [WM3az] Long time WM3 supporter

    Mar 31, 2004
      Chrissy,

      Great to hear from you! We have some very exciting events planned for this year. Soon (likely the latter half of next week [4/8 or 4/9 most likely]), I will be sending out an announcement of one such event that will take place in a few weeks.

      Once we have ironed out the last of the details, I'll send out the details to the group and ask those of you willing to help to step up to the plate.

      While I wish I had the time to hold regular meetings, I am gearing up to start holding them regularly in the near future.

      Chrissy/Anyone - If you have not watched both of the documentaries, read Devil's Knot or Blood of Innocents, or otherwise researched the case at this point - do let me know so I can send over detailed information as to how to obtain the proper materials.

      Thanks again for your interest, and keep your eyes peeled. I can certainly use all of your help.

      Bob Buechler
      Mesa, AZ

      Chrissy <cbearaz@...> wrote:
      Hello, my name is Chrissy, and I have been a long time WM3
      supporter. I wish I had thought to join a group like this long ago!
      I would love to attend meetings, and help in any way I can.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT