1October 8th - 7pm - Free Screening of 'Paradise Lost'

    Sep 22, 2003
      FREE SCREENING OF
      'Paradise Lost: The Child Murders of Robin Hood Hills'

      WHEN: Wednesday - October 8th, 2003 - 7pm to 11pm
      WHERE: Baha'i Information Center
      903 E. Spence Ave.
      Tempe, AZ 85282
      WHO: Bob Buechler - megashub@... - 480.232.0024
      Patrice Lanus - patrice_lanus@...

      DETAILS:
      We will begin the evening with some brief socializing and a formal
      greeting and then proceed directly into the screening, as the film is
      2 hours and 30 minutes in lenth.

      The screening itself will likely begin around 7:20 to allow for late
      arrivals and parking.

      Limited refreshments will be available, however please plan to eat
      beforehand. (please contact us if you would be willing to donate in
      this regard)

      After a short break following the film, if time permits, we will hold
      a brief discussion / question and answer session.

      The mailing list signup sheet will be available to any and all people
      who wish to stay involved in both local happenings, as well as any
      new case updates that may occur.

      We hope to gather enough interest to hold regular monthly discussions
      regarding the case, fundraising, awareness initiatives, petitions,
      etc.

      Hope to see everyone there, it promises to be a fantastic evening!