RE: [WKneedle] Digest Number 570

  • Satine De La Courcel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      I do not know how period it is but hte "srtrawberries" at th enf of the
      tomato pins are filled with sand and that sharpens your pins just fine I
      nave used it for needls to and I have had little problems with it...

      Hope this helps

      Satine

      Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft� SmartScreen
      Technology
      first two months FREE*.