Gift Bags/Baskets

  • Debra Cobb
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2006
      Duchess Juana sent out an email with the following request. Even though I know many of you are madly working on completing the needlecases for the Guild Presentation at June Crown (which she is aware of), any of you who are able or looking for ways to contribute help to Their Majesties during their reign...may wish to contact Juana for largesse suggestions, etc.

      Yours in Service,

      Isela