Handwork get-together at Beltane

  • Krista Barber
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2006
      Greetings all! I would like to invite those handwork-minded gentles who will be attending the Sunday of Beltane to join the also handwork-minded Crosston Shire as we gather for a morning of work/fun and community. Our black and gold sunshade named Trouble will be up on the tourney field next to Geoffrey Scott and Catherine of Wessex's blue and gold sunshade, and is where the action will be. Embroidery, spinning, knitting, beading, painting, cordwaining, sewing, anything that takes your hands to complete is welcome! Drop by any time Sunday morning with your handwork, a chair, a table if you have it, and any edibles you might like to share. This is an informal gathering with no set times, so join us when you see us. If you are a member of an e-mail list that discusses handwork with people who might attend Beltane, please feel free to pass this invitation on to that list. I am looking forward to this weekend, and I hope to see you there!

      In service,
      Aelia Apollonia