Collegium is Calling you to Cynagua

  • Denise Robello
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2006
      Greetings,

      Collegium Occidentalis is right around the corner and Boy! Do we
      have a
      lot of
      excellent classes and with more coming. We have a fabulous scribal
      track, an
      inspirational fighting track, and a wide variety of needle work
      classes. We have
      fiber classes to knot you up and costuming classes for both veteran
      and
      beginner. Our teachers are first rate and the feast is going to be a
      culinary
      delight.

      Gianetta del Bene is organizing a lunch; last weekend several of us
      helped her
      make sausage for it (and got to do some taste-testing … yuuum!).
      The
      menu for
      the feast is posted and Juana Isabella de Montoya y Ramirez is
      cooking
      a up
      feast to tantalize the taste buds and challenge your will power
      because
      unless
      you take small portions, you might not get to the final remove.

      Just think, you can pre-register for you classes without the hassle
      of
      standing
      in line to sign-up, you can pre-order your feast ticket, and reserve
      lunch.
      All the convenience and none of the hassle!

      So check out our website. Then plan to come stay the day enjoying
      the
      social
      atmosphere of a low-key event with lots of old friends, lots of new
      friends and
      lots to do.

      http://www.phmoms.com/CollegiumOccidentalis.html

      YIS,