work party

  • ylasoflionsgate
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2006
      Greetings Good Gentiles:

      My name is Ylas Anasdoter of Lions Gate and I am a newbie to this
      group. Lately a member of my SCA group has started work parties to
      produce items to be given as largesse by our Royalty. Our first
      project is an embroidered tablerunner with 4 matching napkins. We are
      learning period stitches and hope to not embarrass ourselves with the
      finished product. Does anyone have ideas for future needlecrafts?

      YIS
      Ylas Anasdoter