RE: [WKneedle] To locate info and designs

  • Amy Bodine
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2006
      Sweetie, you *are* having a Monday, aren't you?

      You can get information about the needlecases and how to construct them on
      our Website here:
      http://www.bayrose.org/wkneedle/Pennsic2006Needlecases.pdf
      -or-
      in the Files section of our Yahoo group.

      Also, I could post a rose design on our Guild website, if you'd like.....

      *hugs*

      Felicia