Activities for March West Crown

  • Mayra Figueras
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2006
      Greetings!

      As luck would have it, my lord and I will be traveling up from downtown Caid to Davis next month to deliver his 2 children to their mother for visitation...and it just so happens that she lives in Davis and we have to be there the weekend of March Crown! Soooooooooooo, will there be a meeting? Will there be a class? I have to say that my first West Event ever was March Crown last year and I was enchanted, absolutely enchanted. (Will was orignally from the West. I'm born and bred Caid please don't hold that against me! ) I can hardly wait to get up there again and once again see all the friends I made last year at March Crown and Spring Collegium Occidentalis.

      As an aside, with any amount of luck, I just might have the needle book I am making for Atenveldt for Pennsic 2006 Largess done.

      YIS,

      Madelena Hidalgo de Valencia