Sad news in Sacramento

  • rhysh73
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
      This is forwarded from another group but thought it would be of
      interest to any needleworkers in the Sacramento area.
      Katherine

      Please spread the word to needle workers: I'm not sure how soon, but
      saw that the store front is for lease and Viscountess Megen got
      a "store closing" flyer in the mail. I'm not sure of the details (last
      date of business, sale prices, etc.), but thought some on this list
      would be interested to know.

      ~Ellisif
    • rhysh73
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
        Sorry all I am feeling under the weather -- the store is the Fuzzy
        Penguin.
      • Aelfie
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
          The Fuzzy Penguin will be closed by the end of the month.

          Doesn't it just stink?

          Jen

          Lilypie Baby Days

          This is forwarded from another group but thought it would be of
          interest to any needleworkers in the Sacramento area.
          Katherine

          Please spread the word to needle workers: I'm not sure how soon, but
          saw that the store front is for lease and Viscountess Megen got
          a "store closing" flyer in the mail. I'm not sure of the details (last
          date of business, sale prices, etc.), but thought some on this list
          would be interested to know.

          ~Ellisif

          To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your e-mail address, or change your options on the [WKneedle] list, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups and follow the directions. If you have problems doing this, please e-mail the Guild Deputy, Christian de Holacombe, at <claning@...>. The WK Needleworkers Guild Website is at http://www.bayrose.org/wkneedle.

          Visit your group "WKneedle" on the web.