Re: [WKneedle] Digest Number 537

  • KyrinnaArias@AOL.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2006
      Katherine-

      The Fuzzy Penguin has a fair selection of good-quality supplies. When you're
      really ready to move to the big time, though - we'll go to Needle in a
      Haystack in Alameda. WOOOOOOOOW! But I'm really glad The Fuzzy Penguin has some
      selection for locals - I can't drive to Alameda on a work day!

      Call me pretty soon to set up a stitching "date:! (707-628-4473)

      ~Cait