Good news for Stitchers in Sacramento

  • rhysh73
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2006
      I don't know if this is common knowledge and I'm just slow... But I
      just found The Fuzzy Penguin. It is a stitching shop on 60th street.
      They carry an extensive floss/thread selection including silk. I have
      been searching for silk thread for two weeks now to try something
      new. They also have Aida in pretty much any color you need and waste
      canvas up to 18 count. Anyways I just wanted to pass this information
      along to everyone. Have a great weekend!

      YIS,
      Katherine