Arabic Cross-Stitch Alphabet/Islamic Design

  • keltic_dawn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2006
      I'm looking for an Arabic script in cross-stitch and also Islamic
      designs to also cross-stitch or do other needlework. Any help in
      finding these would be much appreciated.

      I will be going to live in Egypt for 3 to 6 monthes and am hoping to
      do some research into needlework and textiles while I'm living there.

      Last trip I was only there for a couple of weeks but did notice some
      beautiful silk embroidery thread. I'm hoping to bring some home with
      me. Not sure of the prices, but I think its very reasonable.

      Regards,

      Morwenna