December 5th deadline for next Filum Aureum!

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2005
      The deadline for the next issue of _Filum Aureum_, our quarterly
      newsletter, is coming up quickly! Please get your contributions to me
      by Monday, December 5th. I plan to mail this out before Christmas in
      plenty of time for Twelfth Night, and I need news of our Twelfth
      Night doings, service projects and anything else of interest.

      Congratulations and "yippees!" for people's accomplishments are also
      welcome, including awards, competitions, and any Finished Objects you
      want to show off.

      ** Specifically, does anyone have GOOD photos of the Darkwood tapestry,
      ** or any other projects using Bayeux Tapestry stitches?

      This list strips out all attachments, so please send your
      contributions _directly_ to me at <claning@...>. I can receive
      attachments in just about any format including JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PDF,
      Word, and plain text. Thanks!

      O (Lady) Christian de Holacombe , Shire of Windy Meads
      + Chris Laning <claning@...>