Query re Pictures

  • MiladySCA@AOL.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2001
      I've finished two really beautiful Celtic knotwork projects and am nearly done with a third ... the latter of which is my first attempt at animals. (Argh, harder than I thought it would be.) Is there a way to send a .jpg to the group of all three projects once the last is completed?

      YIS,
      Fiona de Bousis
      Shire of Vair Couvert
      Kingdom of the West
    • Evaine ni MacGreger
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 15, 2001
        If you login to the Yahoo group page, you can upload the picture there, then
        anyone in the group can access it - but you don't have to worry about
        people's emails being overloaded.

        YIS;

        Evaine
        evaine@...